- Perfectus announces the availability of evaluation licenses for USB 3.0 and ONFi Verification IPs.
- World’s largest USB Hub manufacturer selects Genie-SSU (Superspeed USB 3.0) Verification IP for its USB products verification.
- Perfectus releases System Verilog based PCI-express 2.0 Verification IP.
- Honeywell selects Genie-FC and Genie-SATA VIPs for its product verification.
- Perfectus announces availability of SMBUS and System Verilog based USB 2.0 Verification IPs.
- Perfectus Genie-SSU (Superspeed USB 3.0) Verification IP helps Gennum in accelerating the design cycle.
- Perfectus announces industry's first System Verilog based OVM tested ONFi verification IP for ONFi 2.1 Specification
- Perfectus releases industry's first System Verilog based OVM Compliant USB verification IP for USB 3.0
- Perfectus announces availability of AMBA AXI, AHB and APB verification IP
- World's largest storage company relies on Perfectus SAS and SATA verification IP for verification of its Storage controller products.
- Perfectus releases Assure-US SystemVerilog Assertion suites for many protocols.
- Agilent uses Genie-SAS and SATA verification engines and compliance suite for verification of their SATA and SAS products.
- Perfectus' Genie SAS Verification Suite Added to Data Transit's PacketMaker.
- Marvell adopts Genie SAS & Genie SATA for verification of their next generation Storage products.
- Broadcom used Genie SAS for verification of their SAS RAID controller product.
- SAS Verification IP released.
- Panasonic has delivered a SATA chip using Genie-SATA as a verification engine.
- Fibre channel Verification IP has found many bugs.
- Sierra Logic selects Perfectus FC verification IP for its Fibre switch verification